Monday, November 06, 2006

So yea, yet another sleepless night spent sitting at my computer....

Seating for concert band begins this week... flutes get seated next week... gah, I hope I do better than I did last year- fifth chair is not acceptable to me

Hoping to do better in World History this nine weeks....I'm debating going to college.

I'm thinking of becoming a band director... maybe I will. There are so many things I want to do with my life, but college was never in my plans... Gah, I just don't know

I'm unbearbly sad right now... I don't know why... I think I'll just go to bed now.....

4 Comments:

Blogger CarlyJoAugs said...

KAT!! You rock and you can do whatever you want with your life and be successful. I believe in you, man!

7:45 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

We shall indeed be band directors!! WEWT!

3:10 PM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

I believe in you too!

9:18 AM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

Go to college.



Love ya. ;)

1:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home