Monday, December 18, 2006

This blog is pretty much just about how I feel.

I know it's gonna sound whiney, but right this second, I just feel unbelievably alone.

I'm arguing with my mother, I'm not close with any of my siblings, my friends and I can run hot and cold, and I guess I'm just in a rut.

I don't really know what to do with myself. I could go do my homework, but I don't really see a point in it anymore. I'm not gonna be something great. Hell, I'll be lucky if I manage average. It's a bit past midnight, and I can't sleep... I just don't know what to do.

Maybe all I need is a good night's sleep. I guess I could try that. Well, good night for now bloggers.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ditty said...

kat, everyone argues with their mother. Even Jesus. So don't feel bad. It'll pass. And don't worry about not being close to your siblings, cuz you still got bob and he's way better. Most people don't know what they want to do in life, you'll find out. I still don't know. You'd be a good poet :)

6:56 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Thank you Ben, but I don't know how much poets really earn. It'd be a cool profession to have though. :]

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home