Thursday, December 28, 2006

Kat's in a bad mood, and needs to vent, so here it goes.

I'm pretty sure one of my friends, whom I've been friends with for a long time, is just using me, and doesn't really care about me at all.

I'm also bored out of my mind. This town is stupid. I hate it.

Oh, and all my siblings are messed up in one way or another. My oldest sister is a moron, who treats people like shit, her husband in particular. My brother is a bum who can't do anything for himself, and has been living here rent free for years. Then my other sister is a thief and a compulsive liar. Why did I have to be born into this family. I guess this means I have one huge character flaw as well. What could it be? Maybe I'll be a serial killer later in life. I've gotta say, a killing spree doesn't sound too bad right now.

I'm just pissed off at life tonight. Gah, I should go to bed. So I will. Goodnight bloggers.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ditty said...

you can be an honorary member of my family :)

9:02 PM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

I wuv you.

11:01 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yeah, Ben, if I was an honorary member of your family, wouldn't it be weird that Robert and I are dating?

11:48 AM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

Eww.....I'd still sleep with you

3:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I do indeed wonder what shall become of both our twisted minds...

9:48 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hmm...you know, I'm not sure. I haven't really thought of a resolution yet.

1:20 PM  
Blogger TheBassRocker said...

Bleh... pissed off at life... I know that feeling

9:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home