Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Life.... blech

I took a World History exam today....I believe I did alright.... Maybe a high B...woot woot

English tomorrow. Should be fine. At least I hope so....

Haven't talked to the boyfriend all day... kind of depressing....

School sucks.

My hair sucks too.

I need my license right now. Too bad my mom is too lazy and psycho to let me drive anywhere.

She's also never going to kick my brother out of the house. She was supposed to today, but instead, she's gonna let him stay here, but sleep on the couch. I'm contemplating getting her a backbone for her birthday.

And my sister is just an idiot. Plain and simple.

Somebody please rescue me from these people.

I've just realized that this post has a very negative theme to it, so I'm just gonna stop typing.

3 Comments:

Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

I love you! Too bad you haven't been on aim...

12:09 AM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

your reply to my blog wasn't useless, any reply is worth something. Maybe you could kick your brother out yourself...

1:55 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Hmm...all of my posts have a negative theme. I should probably stop writing too. How much do you think a backbone costs? I have a leg in my basement if you need one of those...

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home