Tuesday, January 30, 2007

So time for something new. It's been forever.

I find myself going on psychotic rants more and more as time passes. But honestly, people are just stupid. I hate them all.

We have a snow day today, about which, I am unbelievably excited. No school=video games all day! Also, I was supposed to have a test today, so the snow day is like super squee.

I finally found this song I've been looking for forever. And just in case any of you are looking, the best p2p sharing network ever is limewire.

Yesterday, Mr. Flaglor gave me the opportunity to teach our second chair flutes some things about their music, and if indeed they play it well, I'm hoping he will understand that I would be a good field commander. I really really want that dress and those little boots so bad.(and wouldn't I just be so cute in it?)

Solo and ensemble is coming up pretty soon, I think we'll do well, because Ryan Chelsea and I rock. We also have a jazz band dinner/dance on the same night (17th), so if anyone is interested in tickets, it's 15 dollars in advance if you plan to eat the meal. If you'd just like to attend, you can pay at the door, and I believe the cost is somewhere around five dollars.

Haven't missed a day of school yet this semester, and I'm hoping to be able to exempt my Algebra 2 exam. I like math, I just don't like math tests. :]

All in all, life is going pretty well.

And I'll try and update more. I swear. :]

11 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

We'd be amazing field commanders. I don't think I'd make it though.

1:14 PM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

you'd make a great feild commander, maybe you could even go field commando :o

7:02 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Hmm, field commando. Sounds hot. Jenny, you and I should try that sometime. ;-)

7:29 PM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

Heh, commando

7:49 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Field commando, eh? I don't think I could do that...nope. Not me. Field commander yes, field commando no.

3:30 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yeah, if we went field commando when it was cold, the skirt would not offer much protection. :]

4:36 PM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

that's where the pubes work their magic...

10:48 AM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

I'll probably go to hell for that last comment, but what the hay!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Ha, I was about to post a really nasty reply, but I'm just going to shut up. :-D

4:18 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I don't have anything to post about...

8:15 PM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

oh go for the really nasty reply! it'd make my valentines day!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home