Saturday, February 10, 2007

Wow

Things are, well, I wouldn't exactly say going well, but they're going.

I'm insanely, unbelievably lonely right now. I'm just sitting here listening to sad songs and wishing I wasn't alone. Oh well, I'll live.

I have to face my stepcow tomorrow. Maybe I'll kill her. Wouldn't that be lovely?

I need to go shopping. I'd ask my sister to take me, but she's irresponsible, and never lets anyone know where she is. I guess I'll get a ride somewhere else.

Life right this second sucks. I'm going to go to sleep, so maybe I'll stop crying.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ditty said...

stepcow? haha

at least you've got a great sense of humor :)

10:36 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I guess life isn't going well for anyone at the moment

11:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home