Friday, February 23, 2007

Doo Dee Doo

Hmmmm, not much to blog about at the moment, so I guess the rest of this blog will be pointless. This is your warning: leave now, or don't complain about how pointless this is.

School is going swimmingly (and no, I don't know why I just used the word swimmingly). I know it sounds insane, but I really enjoy my Algebra class. I enjoy learning new things and math has always been my favorite. If you think I'm weird, oh well, I don't care.

I think I'm just in a really good place right now. No fights, no bad grades, nothing really to complain about. Yay me. =]

The entire first row of flutes (7 people) signed up to be in county festival, and Flaglor said we're only taking 2 or 3. I am the third best, so if we take 3, I'm golden. If not, I'll practice my ass off in order to try for that second spot.

The Jazz Band dance went well. I had lots of fun.

Umm, I think I've run out of things to say, so you're in luck.

Happy Blogging!!!!!

14 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ditty said...

woo I know you'll make it with the band thing

8:34 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Well, thank you Ben. It's nice to know people believe in me. =]

7:24 AM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I updated. It is short, sweet, and to the point but hey, I updated. Four trumpets (that I know of) are signed up for County Band. Matt, Spencer, Katelynn, and me. I should plan on not going.

3:00 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

But you must go. Kick Katelynn's ass if you must, but you will go.

3:04 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I don't think I'm good enough to go. They're all firsts and I'm a third...(that should be a second but theres a conspiracy involving a banana and a rubber duck currently taking place...or was that that other thing...)

3:32 PM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

You're weird =)

4:55 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I'd say I don't care, but I know you'll feel worse if I tell you that you made me cry. :'( You're mean.

8:15 PM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

But I'm sexy ;)

4:31 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

Yes, but still mean.

7:08 PM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

being weirds good, bob meant it out of love. Being called normal would be an insult. Normal people have 2.5 kids. And having half of a kid is gross.

10:52 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I'd be terrified if I had half a kid. =[

6:58 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

I am anxiously awaiting the new entry you promised.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I was halfway through it and my computer shut down, and I'm too lazy to do it all again tonight. Sorry

8:19 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Haha. Angst angst angst. Now we share malice malice malice. Whee. I hope you also have a lovely day!

3:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home