Wednesday, August 01, 2007

This One Time, At Band Camp....

Hmm, I'm trying to think of new things about which to blog. (I really hope that was the correct way to say that)

I read the final Harry Potter book in about ten hours. It was joygasmic. I cried a few times, I laughed out loud at other times. Great book. If you'd like to discuss it, email, call, or IM me.

My cell phone broke, which is both a blessing and a curse. It sucks because there are some people I never learned the numbers of, and now I can't call them. But this means I will probably get my contract cancelled, and I'll get a brand new Verizon phone, and service will no longer be bad!

Band camp has officially started. It's still pretty amazing. I'm very thankful for all the extra people who showed up at the freshmen practice, they helped us out a lot. Night practices have pretty much just been about music, and I'm already in love with the music from Pirates.

I have no idea when I'll be getting my new car, especially since I lost my grandma's phone number along with my phone. Rather depressing, but I really hope I get it before school, or I may have to ride the bus. Or I'll just bum a ride off someone.

HSM 2 comes out soon, and I'm really excited. As far as I know, a few of my friends and I are going to have a sleepover, and watch it the night it comes out. That should be amazing.

I still have to get my schedule changed, so I have to write out what I want, and take it to school tonight. They better give me precal, or I'll stab someone.

I think I'll end this post on that note.

5 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ditty said...

you should get a motorcycle!

3:45 PM  
Blogger Kathryn said...

I really want to, and even asked my mom for one, but she won't let me have one. She said I was allowed to have my endorsement though...

7:41 PM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

fight the power!

8:23 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

They screwed up your schedule again? I have to make a minor change in mine. I have to drop instrumental music because it goes on the same time French IV does. I'm able to take music theory though!

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you never got signed up for pre-cal, did you?

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home