Tuesday, April 17, 2007

NEWNESS!!!!

Wow, it's been a while. Lots of new things to blog about.

I've had my birthday recently, and all in all, I gotta say it was pretty nice. I'm going to be getting a riding jacket from the love of my life, I got an amazing sword from my sister, and I had a fun birthday party with friends.

I should be starting my in-cars soon, so within the month, I could have my license. This is so exciting. And once I have my license, I'll be looking into getting my motorcycle permit. Yay me!

We have our first field commander practice this Thursday, which should be very enlightening. Then we'll see who all has got what it takes to be River Valley's new field commanders. :-)

I've got my prom dress and shoes, and not to toot my own horn, but I look hot. ;-)

I should probably be doing my homework at the moment, so I think I'll end this post.

Really, it's gonna end soon.

Right.....

About....











now.

3 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

I don't know what to do. This is going to be very hard. I don't know if I can take rejection after thinking about nothing but being a field commander for a little over a year now.

6:07 PM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

Wewt.

7:22 PM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

I toot my horn all the time, and wave at people...I feel I make friends that way

12:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home