Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello Again

Hooray, I'm blogging again. Now that school's out, I really have nothing better to do.

So I'm not sure what all to blog about, but I do have a really funny story for everyone.

I rode with Kelcee to Massillon Ohio for an amazing Short Notice concert, and on the way we stopped at Starbucks for some frappos. It was raining pretty heavily, and when we got to the window, we couldn't figure out why the girl kept closing the window on us. As it turns out, the windshield wipers were flinging water in the window at her. It was great. Kelcee and I just sat there laughing for a moment, then she turned off the wipers and we got our drinks.

Other than that, I'm pretty bored. I leave Thursday for field commander camp in Kentucky, so I should probably be packing right about now... Oh well. My last in-car starts in an hour and a half, and after that, I can go get my license, although I probably won't. I found out that my church camp this year will be free, so I get to go again! I'll be getting a job soon, but I'm not sure where. I'm still thinking I wanna be a waitress. I'll decide when I get back. All-in-all, this summer is looking pretty great. Well, Happy Blogging, everyone!

4 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ditty said...

woo camp, I hope they have the blob from heavy weights lol it looked so fun

1:09 PM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

Woo ShoNo!

9:06 AM  
Blogger The One and Possibly Only said...

*cough* blog *cough*

7:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Omigosh! That starbucks experience was freakin' hilarious!

4:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home