Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's Been Too Long

Hello out there in Blogger Land!! It's been quite a long time since I've shown my face here, and for that, I'm sorry. I've been convinced to rejoin the ranks by my good friend Ben.

Some changes since my last post, obviously. My hair is back to black after my phase of red with orangeish tips.

School is still rather boring, and I cannot wait for the summer. I'm also looking forward so much to being a senior. Band camp will be great, especially because the freshmen will not be as cocky as they've been getting lately. Prom is also coming closer. This year should be awesome. All my friends will actually be there to hang out and dance with.

I just had a sleepover last night, and we had so much fun. We went shopping yesterday, and I bought Apple Bottom Jeans. They're fantastic. I love spending time with my friends.

My sister moved out recently, thank god. Our house is now clean and such. My niece Rhianna is getting to be so big. She's so intelligent too. She understands when I'm talking to her, and she's going to be walking soon. Sophia, my other niece is getting big too. I'm so proud of all my nieces and nephews, and I miss them all very much.

Well, I think I've bored you quite enough for the moment, so I'll be off to my Facebook, and I'll be back just as soon as something annoys me. Adios.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ben Ditty said...

wilkommen! Glad to see you back in the blog batallion.

9:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Another blogger has returned! Woot! Keep it up!

9:15 PM  
Blogger Ben Ditty said...

it's been to long again!

10:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Someday we will go to Anthropologie every weekend. And we'll buy something every time we visit.

12:17 PM  
Blogger Jennifer said...

Montana and I are commuting. We're staying at her grandma's house. I'm not really bothered by this though. I don't know how I would handle rooming with someone I don't know. Actually, I'd probably be fine. But hey, commuting is cheaper. (Yet, somehow, we managed to overpay...)

8:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home